ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 GLOVEBOX PROBLEM{please help}

renault clio 182 cup
Noticed over the last couple of months the glove glove box on my 182 is slightly twisted,when it is shut there is a bigger gap on the top right than the left,it seems like its boeing or something.has anyone had the same pproblem.will they sort it under warranty as the car is not even 12 months old yet.thanks

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio
I have just noticed the same on mine, i can see the glovebox light a little, i thought i was imagining things. But as you siad it looks like its twisted slightly.

Ant

Edit: Car is a year old on Feb 7th

mines a bit like that

but i put it down to having a huge cd wallet in there so its awkward to shut anyway..

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1
Renault have known about this problem since the begining... i had one of the very first mk2 clio's and noticed it right away..

some are worse than others, where the light stays on constantly, the fix is to place a wee stopper on the inside of the glovelid, to compensate for the twist.. other than that u need to live with it.

it is a bar seward i know!!!!