ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 goes to a Crushing Plant

Thought i'd post up a few pics of my new RS, picked her up about three weeks ago and have been loving driving ever since!
I've got a few subtle mods planned e.g. lowering, maybe some anthracite alloys and still debating whether to keep the racing stripes - your thoughts welcomed.

Attachments

• Jez 185xxx.jpg
    Jez 185xxx.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 154
  • Jez 179.jpg
    Jez 179.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Jez 182.jpg
    Jez 182.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Jez 183.jpg
    Jez 183.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Jez 184.jpg
    Jez 184.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 114
  VRS
looks good although i would take the stripes off the bumper and leave the rest on!

they dont look right on the bumpers imo

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks stunning! :) I've never seen the stripes go all the way down the bumper before!

Ad

MK2 FRS
they where like that on the original press photos...

Looks good needs. the athracite alloys though..

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
Keep the stripes imo, never seen them all the way before so its different, would defol lower it tho. Nice Car m8!

Blue Clio 182
I'm just not keen on the stripes on the bumper, looks like paint has dripped!! i like the stripes on the bonnet tho!! antracite wheels would look mint!!

I wasn't that keen on the extended stripes at first, but given that theres not a huge amount to differentiate between the RS's i thought id leave them on.
Definately want to get anthracite alloys though. Does anyone know whether i'd have to get the wheels conmpletely refurbed for the anthracite look, can they be painted or should i just shell out for a real set.

Thanks for your comments too.