ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Insurance advice

Clio 182 Full fat
hey people

its that time of the year again renewal quote came through from elephant today, 1513.14 it has gone down 700 quid which im quite happy about, but just curious to see what companys some of you guys use and quotes your getting,

im 21 2 years ncb and got a 05 plate 182, my quote is £1513

what companys do you reccomend me trying?

many thanks billy

Just keep trying there no idea compnay none of the supposid cheap places are cheap with me.

At 21 I was looking at about £2.5k insurance on a 172/182 (much the same)

LY 200
I was with elepahant for 2 years on my old valver mate. Chopped over for the last 2 months of my policy opn the 182.

When it come to june and full renewal time, they wanted to charge me near 1300 quid iirc. Got a quote off admiral (same company :rolleyes:) and they quoted me 950!!!

All same detail as used for the elephant one. 21, 2 years ncb, no accidents or points, garaged at night etc etc etc so may be worth your time trying them mate.

Ford Mustang 5.0
hey people

its that time of the year again renewal quote came through from elephant today, 1513.14 it has gone down 700 quid which im quite happy about, but just curious to see what companys some of you guys use and quotes your getting,

many thanks billy

Hi Mate

I think I would be able to sort you out a good quote. If you would like to receive a price please complete your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and i'll e-mail you back a price.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

B

Brown.

im with privilage.com......... same underwriters as elephant but i was quoted 1300 with 3yrs NCB with ele...... but 800 with privilage

there online service is good too defo worth a look

im 21 with 3yrs NCB, 3points sp60 and a non fault claim

182 RB FF
im 21,

1 years no claim, 3 points TS10

I pay £1097 for the year with Greenlight, defo would reccomend

Clio 182 Full fat
hey people

many thanks billy

Hi Mate

I think I would be able to sort you out a good quote. If you would like to receive a price please complete your details on our website www.greenlightinsurance.com and i'll e-mail you back a price.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight

sent my details through to you fella

Thanks guys for the replys appericate it

Clio 182 Full fat
just got my quote back from greenlight £1077.75! with mods declared very happy with that! and excess is cheaper

thanks lads!