ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 look exhausts from k tec

fat arctic ! sold yippee!
morning!
anyone had one of those 182 look exhausts fitted to thier 172? and are they any good...do like a bit pricey mind you but just after a general opinion
thanks

Mercedes C Class Sport
My friend has exhaust that goes around the spare wheel well. Its a bit noisey but not in a chav way, sounds nice and looks great imo

vw r32
yes and took it back off after a week and sold it then had to look for a new bumper and spray it because of the cut outs. it rattled and banged every time i went over a bump as it is too close a fitting to the tyrewell. also my car seemed to lag and bit pick up slower with it on maybe because of the bends in the pipes. but maybe i got a duff one? do look smart though.

vw r32
yes proberly the worst mod ive ever done. all in all lost around £400 because of it, shame because k-tec stuff is normally sh1t hot

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
It seems there is a problem if this system is not fitted correctly. We have several customers for whom we have fitted this system to their cars and during many visists from them we have not had one complaint about any knocking.

If anyone does have a system fitted and it is knocking (regardless of who fitted it) we would gladly refit it free of charge.

David.

Clio Trophy 463
Thats nice isn't it.

Why when I bought a stainless system for my mk1 clio, the centre section was too big for the rest of it, and you didnt want to know, despite countless emails and phone calls. Also the guy on the phone told me you didnt fit exhausts.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Dan, you were obviously mis-informed. We have always had a "facilities" page on our website showing we have full workshop facilities. I am very sorry you did not get an acceptable service and if there is anything I can help you with please let me know.

David.

PS. How long ago was this?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It seems there is a problem if this system is not fitted correctly. We have several customers for whom we have fitted this system to their cars and during many visists from them we have not had one complaint about any knocking.

If anyone does have a system fitted and it is knocking (regardless of who fitted it) we would gladly refit it free of charge.

David.

good work!

good news for anyone with a poorly-fitted system. nice one David

Cliosport 172
I've recently had the 182 look exhaust fitted to my 172 and have to say chuffed to bits with it, it looks awesome and the sound is sweet not to loud and not to quiet, i had this fitted at the same time as replacing the stock air filter with a pipercross elemnet and tbh Larry ain't got s**t on me right now not massive power gains but considering i wasn't expecting any gain i'm really happy car pulls a lot more than it did prior to fitting and after resetting the ecu throttle response is great all the way up the rev range. Hope this helps