ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 on coilovers

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I think it looks really good laddy, if it was mine personally the pipes at the back are too big but its only a nitpick..

:D

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

truley evil........lol.

Silvervisions to finish it off.

How much the coilovers set you back?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

£500 hundred from GDI. A few people have got them on here but I think Loony is the only person with them fitted.

do i hear my name, yup i was the 1st, the holes in my arch liners are testament to that, lol. out of intreset what offset are your wheels ?

lol, so in other words probably somewhere between ET37 and ET40 i expect. They look sat out in the arches wider than mine.

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS

They are Pro Race 1.2s, Pro Race 1s are matt black and dont have the writing set into the rim edge.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

he should do as they are needed to locate the wheel onto the hub properly, without them can result in vibrations i think

H22A7 Accord Type R

competition today to see who can have the cleanest black wheels then LOL!!!! im gonna need to avoid using the brakes on the trip over :cool:

look forward to seeing her mate

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah, im well happy with it now.

Probably getting silvervisions and then thats it for the exteria.

Andy at GDi told me it wont cost me an arm and a leg to get it over 200bhp so thats what il be saving for now.

Thanks for all the positives :)