ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Piper or KTR ultra catback?

172 Cup, RB 182 Cup
At the moment I have a rs192 which is decatted, I don't like to run a decat but I do like a fairly noisy, raspy exhaust system.
Can anyone give me a heads up on the build quality, looks, fitment, noise& rasp of the piper a ktr ultra catback systems?

Thanks!

Mixed feelings about my Piper. It looks smart and it appears to be well built but it's a little loud for my taste.

Doesn't sound particularly "raspy" IMO either. To my ears it sounds like an ordinary exhaust with a big hole in it.

monaco 172
I think y decatted ktec supersport sounds quality, and build quality is really good aswel.

It's not too loud, but I do wish I'd gone for the ultra performance one as it seems a bit deeper.

Ive got an ultra performance with a silenced decat and its the perfect sound for me, not too loud but nice when give it some beans!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I HAVE THE PIPER, WITH DE-CAT, IT IS LOOOOUD!!!

see im shouting because its made me deaf!