ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Rattles..

182 cup packs
Hi i'm new here, recently bought a blue 182 with cup pack. Like it a lot, only things that annoy me are the cabin noises. I have the recaro seats and the drivers seat creaks when i lean back, and the passenger seat back rattles over bumps. Also there is a really annoying rattle from the passenger door card over rougher surfaces - if i push on it the noise goes away. This may be normal but it's so annoying - any tips? Thanks a lot

Clio 182 with cup packs
Hi,

I know what you mean, my 182 also squeaks from the rear hatch and passenger side door (I think).

On the upside the performance is terrific - miles of smiles - so I just turn the cd up!

Enjoy!!

Clio 172 mk2
Welcome to Renault ownership lol

Rattles are all part of the 172/182 experience....you'll get used to them as time goes on:)

was 172 Cup now 197
Welcome to the forum mate. Rattles in a clio are completey normal in fact it would be more worrying if it didnt rattle. My 172 cup sounds like its going to fall apart at times but you just get used to it, I barely notice now.

RB 182 with CUP packs
Only one rattle in mine & thats coming from the bolt that hold one of the rear seat uprights. Gonna tighten it all up @ the weekend

Leon Cupra 300
mine develops and looses rattle daily... really loud one started on the dash the other day, twatted it and it stopped!

Check the bolts holidn the seat on on under the car also the 4 which hold the seat to the runners and the bolts on the seat by where it hinges as they can rattle loose.

clio 182 black /gold
Mine rattles allt he time. if i slap the dash above the dials it goes quiet for a while.