ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 rear discs inc bearing + abs ring @ GSF sub £100

a thirsty one
Just a for info thread really for those who use the search function

just picked up some oe renault rear discs for the 182 which include the bearing and abs ring all fitted, part number is 603RE0110

I got them for just less than £100 in a renault sealed box as well.

bargain

ps also they stock ate super blue fluid at a good price.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
blimey, that box must have been dusty - we haven't seen any new stock of the genuine one's for months and months!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They've been available with pads for £100 from a well known place on here for ages.

a thirsty one
they discounted them to trade without me even asking so didnt bother with any further cheeky discount request

box is quite cool actually it has a carry handle and makes taking them to/from the car really easy, good old reanult.

DrRollo i did consider nwp but these were a few quid cheaper and gsf is a national company so peeps could go and collect them from their local branch and not have to pay p+p or travel to Cheshire thus saving them more cash.

i have no links with gsf just posting this for info mate as a good price

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Yeah he works in our office, he's not one i look after, another colleague of mine does!