ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 Silenced De-cat??

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I'm thinking of either getting a silenced de-cat or getting the standard de-cat chopped and a silencer welded in.

My exhaust constantly was .5 of of a db off getting kicked off of Bedford, and now with the ITB's im worried that with the ITB's fitted i wont be able to go there anymore, which would be a shame as its nice and local!

Will a silencer fitted in the de-cat make much difference?

Does anyone make a silenced de-cat?

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
is the 2.5inch cat mod a option not sure on noise difference between de cat and the modded cat

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
not really mate, mines cammed, itb'd and mapped to suit, need to keep the de-cat ideally.

TrackCar & F30 330d
This is something I need to know. Dave a have a proper db reader so if you want to test your now and then try meek's silenced decatt and then test the noise again then we can do that!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Chris that sounds like a plan mate, if your about tomorrow morning and wanna have a nose feel free mate, static mine is fine, its the drive by mine gets spanked on, i may have to rag it past you a few times lol

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Cheers for that today Chris, def confirmed I need to try the silenced one!!

88 on tick over but 103 on drive by!