ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182- Top Speed!!!

i already read some topics about the performances of the 172 and cup... but im very curious about the figures 4 the 182. i know that it shouldnt be much of a difference between the 172/cup/182.

somebody said that the 182 ,with the sport chassis option, could reach a top speed something like 155 mph... but im not so sure about that.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

139. I wouldnt expect it to go any faster than that! It will also be really slow from 125 to 139!

BMW 320d Sport

Pretty difficult to hit 155mph in a hatch with under 200 bhp. Isnt the 182s top speed something in the high 130s?

320d M Sport

what they said was that IN THEORY, with the different gearing on the 182, theres the potential to do 155 on a standard box.

aha! k ... thaks 4 helping me guys...;) what mods would u do to a 182 and after how many miles? ill be getting my 182 somewhere in july and im allready thinkin about doing a few "adjustments"...

my english is not so good, and thats becoz im not from GB...so please be understanding...:oops:

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

Your english seems fine to me, where are you from and do they still call it the 182 in your country?

well actually they didnt launched the 182 in my country yet...

im from romania and im just turning 18... so my dad wants to take me something nice :D. i guess that they will call it simply "clio rs"

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 08 March 2004

we have a 172 that has been clocked at 148mph and still pulling hard with 1k to go
;)

nooo mines only been clocked at slightly over 140 :( but i was seen doing 120 by people with flashy blue lights :mad:

im sure its all the hair thats slowing him down hehe