ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182_steve's FF 182 progress thread!

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
So what specs on your mini Steve?

It’s a checkmate isn’t it, so it will have the factory option LSD, are those brake ducts poking out of the very nice aero front bumper? Reduction pulley and larger intercooler Possibly?

cpaterson76

ClioSport Club Member
  Supercharged AG 200
So what specs on your mini Steve?

It’s a checkmate isn’t it, so it will have the factory option LSD, are those brake ducts poking out of the very nice aero front bumper? Reduction pulley and larger intercooler Possibly?
Sorry, Aero grilled front bumper

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
Wow. Fair play for biting the bullet! My motto is “use it or sell it” and likewise if the love’s gone then it’s time to move on. Minis seem to have endless upgrading and tinkering options so I’m sure it’ll keep you busy! Look forward to seeing it progress ?

Wow. Fair play for biting the bullet! My motto is “use it or sell it” and likewise if the love’s gone then it’s time to move on. Minis seem to have endless upgrading and tinkering options so I’m sure it’ll keep you busy! Look forward to seeing it progress ?

Thanks Andy! Have started a thread in the 'other marques' section ?