ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

19 insurance quote for valver!

Valver

2 claims (1 v expensive one) 1 years NCB (?), as a named driver on 1 of parents insurance (as they might drive it more), about £1000 a year at the moment on a 1.4RT with breakdown/windscreen etc cover... asked about a valver and a RSI they wanted 308 and 229 extra respectively for a year... sound good? with elephant by the way!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

How can you have 1 years NCB as a named driver?

THought on the policy holder got the NCb? I would check this out, as all insurance companies will want proof of no claims, and will not accept a copy of your mum / dads renewal with you as a named driver.

Quote: Originally posted by Deeg on 26 July 2005

How can you have 1 years NCB as a named driver?

THought on the policy holder got the NCb? I would check this out, as all insurance companies will want proof of no claims, and will not accept a copy of your mum / dads renewal with you as a named driver.
i have never sent /shown any insurance companies my no claims certificate

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

Ive had to send a copy to both of mine.

They dont take youg peoples word for it.

All wanted my Mums as well for that matter.

Valver

Sorry meant had the policy for a year now just got renewed and they (my parent) 1 years NCB...

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

I lied, I didnt ahve to send 2, I have only had to send one.

When I changed from Direct Line to HIC.

Know my Mum had to send one a while ago.

Obviously you only have to send them between different companies.

If you move between two companies within the same orgnasation, you probably wouldnt have to send it.

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 26 July 2005

i have never sent /shown any insurance companies my no claims certificate

Its usually done automatically via the insurance companies we are not usually asked to send it in unless there has been a breakdown in communications between them eh :D

Cya Stu