ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

19 insurance quote for valver!

Valver

2 claims (1 v expensive one) 1 years NCB (?), as a named driver on 1 of parents insurance (as they might drive it more), about £1000 a year at the moment on a 1.4RT with breakdown/windscreen etc cover... asked about a valver and a RSI they wanted 308 and 229 extra respectively for a year... sound good? with elephant by the way!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

How can you have 1 years NCB as a named driver?

THought on the policy holder got the NCb? I would check this out, as all insurance companies will want proof of no claims, and will not accept a copy of your mum / dads renewal with you as a named driver.

Quote: Originally posted by Deeg on 26 July 2005

How can you have 1 years NCB as a named driver?

THought on the policy holder got the NCb? I would check this out, as all insurance companies will want proof of no claims, and will not accept a copy of your mum / dads renewal with you as a named driver.
i have never sent /shown any insurance companies my no claims certificate

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

Ive had to send a copy to both of mine.

They dont take youg peoples word for it.

All wanted my Mums as well for that matter.

Valver

Sorry meant had the policy for a year now just got renewed and they (my parent) 1 years NCB...

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

I lied, I didnt ahve to send 2, I have only had to send one.

When I changed from Direct Line to HIC.

Know my Mum had to send one a while ago.

Obviously you only have to send them between different companies.

If you move between two companies within the same orgnasation, you probably wouldnt have to send it.

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 26 July 2005

i have never sent /shown any insurance companies my no claims certificate

Its usually done automatically via the insurance companies we are not usually asked to send it in unless there has been a breakdown in communications between them eh :D

Cya Stu