ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197/200 Side Skirts to Standard 1.2 Face lift bumper and rear.

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Would these fit? I've got a GT Line front Splitter on order which I know will fit the facelift bumper, but I want to know If I purchase these, will they slot on or are they only compatible with the wider arches?

Would these fit? I've got a GT Line front Splitter on order which I know will fit the facelift bumper, but I want to know If I purchase these, will they slot on or are they only compatible with the wider arches?

No, to fit the 197 skirts you need to fit the 197 wings as they slot into them. To fit the 197 wings you need the 197 front bumper which is a pain to fit as it's bigger than the existing one

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I think I might revive this thread, obviously the guy who had the rep is no longer on these forums. Do you know how easily it is to fit a Clio 197 rear bumper? It is something I'm looking at doing. I've seen a few people say you need the whole kit but a few others say no the rear is independent

Thanks!

I couldn't tell you sorry.

The rear bumper is designed to fit the wider rear arches. So for a perfect fit, you need th rear quarter panels.

But, as in the thread I posted, you can get the rear bumper to fit the standard arches. I don't know if it's just squeezing it in or if there's any sanding involved.

You will need the diffuser to go with the bumper though.

It's just the front bumper which needs the wider wings and skirts

Clio 197
I think I might revive this thread, obviously the guy who had the rep is no longer on these forums. Do you know how easily it is to fit a Clio 197 rear bumper? It is something I'm looking at doing. I've seen a few people say you need the whole kit but a few others say no the rear is independent

Thanks!

I couldn't tell you sorry.

The rear bumper is designed to fit the wider rear arches. So for a perfect fit, you need th rear quarter panels.

But, as in the thread I posted, you can get the rear bumper to fit the standard arches. I don't know if it's just squeezing it in or if there's any sanding involved.

You will need the diffuser to go with the bumper though.

It's just the front bumper which needs the wider wings and skirts

Thanks for the quick reply! Yes, I have both a bumper and diffuser on my watch list on eBay, just don't want to buy it and then it not fit haha