ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Brembo's vs Wildwood

Track 172 Cup
Bored sat in the kids play center, and was wondering about the calipers on my track 172 and I know the Brembo's limit wheel choice but are they much better than the Wilwood calipers and do they (the wilwood) also limit what wheels you can run or do they fit under 15" without a problem? I have 2118's, OZ F1's and some BK racing multi fit that were on the car when I bought it . Also looking at pricing them up and the Brembo's can be had cheaper than the wilwood setup I'm not in a rush to decide as my current standard calipers were only diy refurbished about 6 months ago only problem I have is the slider dust seals last about 5 minutes and keep splitting and I have a set of new Brembo HC disks and ds1.11 in the garage waiting to go on once I've finished the RC6 off I'm currently running which probably have a few days left in them.

seanconnolly

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
I have brembos and without extensive machining I couldn't get my ozf1's to fit and my mates 2118's. If I was to go again I'd look at an Alcon set up as they don't seem to be as big