ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 or stick with the golf

geordie

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
hi i currently have a mk6 gt tdi golf as my daily and a ph1 172 that I am almost finished building Into a fast road track car, I am very close to finishing the Clio and I know it is going to need sills and a lot of paintwork this year, I am finding the golf a little boring even tho it’s mapped etc . So I am contemplating selling the golf and getting a 197 and using that for the odd track day and breaking the ph1 to free up some cash, am I going about this all wrong or has anyone done the same and not regretted it. The only thing is I have a 16 month old and can’t remember how big the boots are in the 197.

Clio 197
Don't listen to anyone until you've test driven it as what works for one person may not for another. Especially when you're asking about a MK3 sport which isn't the most liked car on here.