ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

197 Update...

Swift Sport
Before anyone says I'm copying Gaz with the black mirrors, they are Gazs' old mirrors! lol (Thanks Gaz!)

Gone are the Kumhos and I'm now rocking Hankook V12 Evos, and they're awesome!

I decided to remove the rear seats too just for the sake of it and I kinda like it, Will tidy it up a little when I get chance!

Gave it a clean in the chilly weather and went out for a couple of pics...

4083787132_31272a7b89_b.jpg

4083800516_90e99937fb_b.jpg

4083807886_6388e7f90d_b.jpg

4083798372_dd91b31f25_b.jpg

4083020437_81e19a3bb4_b.jpg

Cheers,

Ste.

Megane R26
Looks good son.

Is it true that these 197's are slow?

Glad you like the Hankook's - I was nervous, lol.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
£££££££!

Dunno must be worth a fair wedge. No wear either as had the base replaced lol.

Swift Sport
Funny you should say that, somebody has a set in storage ;)

Look mint mate, did you worry about breaking the glass lol?

Gaz

Cheers fella! I had a go myself and yes, I was scared of breaking the glass... So I got someone to do it for me lol.

Looks loads better I reckon :cool:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
not forsale yet lol. Think i'm gonna wait till after christmas. Got too much going on with minting up the cup lol

Megane R26
To the OP, looks awesome, not normally a fan of many red cars, but that looks great.

To theduck, where is that image hosted? Have seen a few people with the pics like that when clicked on, I use photobucket, but whats this?

It's an attached file using the forum software (Attach Files > Manage Attachments)