ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st clean & Brake refresh :)

M140i
Had the car a little while now and as the weather was good yesterday called Day for a morning car cleaning session :) Also was frustrated with the state of the calipers so broke out the hammerite that was gathering dust in the garage :)

IMG_0233800x600.jpg

IMG_0247800x600.jpg

IMG_0237800x600.jpg

IMG_0234800x600.jpg

IMG_0236800x600.jpg

IMG_0246800x600.jpg

Some of the fleck :) Not great pics from iphone.

IMG_0245800x600.jpg

IMG_0240800x600.jpg

Thanks for looking :) C&C welcome.

Have some plans for the car in the near future :) Will update when sorted

M140i
brush on, didnt take much time over them as I only had a mahoosive brush lol, will do properly over the summer :) Just couldnt stand them looking like that anymore.

koi

Audi S1
Any straight on shots of the rear? Interested to see how the new RS badge looks with the Clio on as well.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Calipers look so much better! Undecided about the new renaultsport badges however

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks lovely, I need to do my calipers either red or green (decal or rim colour) unsure as of yet....

The fleck in the paint makes these cars look so good in the sun!

200 FF Storm Grey
oo like that badge mate, new megane badge I presume? how much renault charging for that?