ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st coat of p21's wax

Audi TT 225 Quattro
got a pot of p21 wax the otherday to try as an alternative to the swisswax. as today was nice gave the car a going over. car was pc'ed just before fcs:)

carpicsagain005.jpg

carpicsagain006.jpg

carpicsagain008.jpg

carpicsagain009.jpg

carpicsagain010.jpg

carpicsagain012.jpg

carpicsagain014.jpg

carpicsagain018.jpg

carpicsagain022.jpg

carpicsagain027.jpg

carpicsagain026.jpg

carpicsagain029.jpg

LY V6 with Recaros
That looks gorgeous, so shiny you'd never tell that's paint from an L reg car!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Ali : i agree but wanted to try something thats a little cheaper than £40 a pot, as my car is rather addicted to it;)

Cat171: its even ghetto outside my frontdoor now lol;)

carpicsagain001.jpg

Chris: funny you should say that as i was look at some old pics the other day and was surprissed how good it looked on them but they had to go as i had them for ages and a change was long overdue ( plus they arn't exactly light;))
DSCF2923.jpg

Tangoed Works
saw u yesterday mate by the connaught bridge roundabout... my mate was driving my black 182 doing a left towards the airport and you were just coming onto the roundabout.

car looked nice and fresh!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
haha i did wonder who that was and if they were on here. i was gonna turn around and give chase but petrol had other ideas:dapprove:, your car looked mint aswell and caught my eye:D i could of swore i saw a carbon bonnet on it ?? ( or maybe i need to remember my glasses when im driving lol ) was u going motor show ?

Last edited:
  Tangoed Works
yeah there is a carbon bonnet on it, good eyesight... not going motorshow but a mates birthday bbq. just letting my mate drive as i was still in recovery from the previous nights drinking!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
See i'm the opposite i prefer it on the Legg's, purely as it's not a willy...Silver willy wheels or turbines would look fantastic tho.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
can't stand turdbines, they look too much like hub caps IMO lol. thing is i think the willy wheels look best in the orignal gold colour, white could be an option but would be harder than the legs to keep clean :( . have been thinking about get the leggeras done in anthracite (sp) tho hmmmm...