ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st pics of my car that work

Thanks

Was looking at these a couple of weeks ago but forgot about them, think the smoked would look best. Will have a look at the weekend.

Suzuki SV650

Alright mat, good to see ya car again, tis tidy, are you going to start on some colour coding? ;)

Suzuki SV650

I got a can of Tungsten Grey Renault paint thats sitting in my garage, from when I had my Mark 1 RT. 99% sure its the same colour as yours, if ya want it send me yer address and Ill bung it in the post for ya, as itll be going in the bin otherwise when I move out in a few months!

thats nice mate, same colour as mine, (but yours looks in better condition! lol) think there are some in my profile if you want a look, except now its got a ibiza splitter on the front.

yeah side repeaters make such a difference. i think the focus LED ones are best.