ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1st Service 182 Renault Slough (Jeremy)

Are you sitting down.

Popped over just now to enquire how much my first service on my 182 will be.

Renault Slough did not have a price for a 182 but said it would be the same roughly as a 172.

£243.00

So I said on here people have supplied there own oil and did not require an air filter for £130.

Was told that they could not cover out a service if they did not follow the procedure and supplied the parts.

If is supplied my own oil they said they would charge me 1/2 labour to change the oil £50!

Now I know that they want to make a profit but can they get there head out

of there Ar*e and provide customer service.

I have nothing but problems with this dealer ever since I picked up my 182.

Salesman was superb but Service is a joke.

Tel

Ziel Nurburgring

Head over to delta in maidenhead, call them on 01628675064.

Mine was only £118, but they took the oil off twice:oops: so it would be about £130/40

Do you need some oil, ive got shed loads if you want 6 litres

Mk2 172 (Silver)

SMC Renault in Woking will also do a service with own oil, not sure about filter but Im sure theyll let it go through fine...they didnt question the oil at all.
Even left me the half filled bottle wrapped in a bag in the boot!! :D

24k service was £170.

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Get the salesman involved.

I dont book my car in with the service desk, I use the salesman. Call him say it needs a service and he sorts it all out.

I dont get all that mailto:cr@p">cr@p about having to pay for courtesy cars either. When the V6 went in for its recall I got a 225 for the morning.

Give it a try.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Phone round a few garages and let each know what you are doing - theyll soon give you a sensible price if they value your custom"!!

I think the cost depends on whether or not the garage is a main dealer or a franchised dealer.

Well after Ian suggested Delta in Maidenhead.

Called them and they quoted £180.

I do not need oil or an air filter so around 130-140 much better.

Cheers my fellow cliosporters for your help.

Tel

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by J182 on 18 March 2005

Tom, where did you get yours done?
Local place.

Psam motors, parts were £41 something with the pollen filter and £25 without.

Ziel Nurburgring

No problem Terry. Just hope they take the oil or filter off again like they did me, and your looking at a dirt cheap service.

Do you know where your going as its not by the train station now?

182 Spiced

130 is a good price (supplying own oil) - dont pay more than that - ring around

R26

Edinburgh Sighthill - £180

So I take it this isnt that bad cos I must admit, my initial thoughts were - you b******s. lol maybe I was a bit O.T.T

got my 172 12k service done at mumfords renault in plymouth and they charged me £162. Initially they had quoted me £190 but that included the pollen filter and mine is a cup so that wasnt required. I asked about what oil they were going to use and the service guy was v helpful when I said it needed to be 5w40. He did explain that the price should go up for fully synth oil but I asked for a discount if I mentioned them on here and he said that they just wouldnt charge any more for the oil. Believe we have slightly cheaper labour charges in the sunny south west!!!!

not a clio anymore

Eltel, Renault is near the M4 now. They are not called Delta anymore though.
If you take the A308 from the city center, go through the dual carriage way, go past Esso, then go towards Windsor. There is a turning on the right before going under the M4. Tkake the right turn, then take the first left turn into the industrial estate. They are there.