ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2.0L conversion and wheel history pics

Ad

MK2 FRS
How may sets of wheels on one motor??? lol.
Prima/williams sets gets my vote out of the lot.

Very nice. What was the time scale of the engine conversion. about to undertake the same job but wasn't going to paint anything but seeing the result it might just be worth it.
And did you polish up the inlet manifold and rocker cover yourself?

Rb 182
Dude thats mint mate, what did you paint the block, subframe etc etc with. Want to paint my turbo lump after it gets re-built.

Cheers Dave

Trophy #473
I do wonder why you have a renault.... R turbo's, polished porka rims.......
CLOSET DUB FAN!

It took me a hole month, the swap could be done in a day, but I wasn't in a rush and I was kept waiting on parts due to it being december. All so had my mates helping me out:approve:

I used plasticoat spray paint......after a very good clean and prep

I hand polished the inlet and cam cover......I find it quite relaxing lol

Polished Willy wheels are staying for now, but saying that it's winter and the weather trashes them:dapprove: .....so maybe pink steels lol

I really really need a DUB lol.........shame there boring to drive compared to the Clio.....Might get one as a daily driver?

Cheers for the coments

Chill Winston