ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 black beasts (56k warning)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Theyre not too bad :) Pauls evo is about 280/290bhp, but hes not 1/4 miled it yet. and mine is 280bhp. it ran a 13.3 last year up the strip on 18s in full trim.

German Barge

mint adam, wouldnt mind either those motors when i can afford it.

What did you, and paul end up paying for your motors?

Street Triple R

god! everytime i see Pauls Evo i just either want A) my old one back or B) another Evo 2 or 3....stunning!

great pics too! :D

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

the front brakes are 355mm four pots!

Pauls evo is bloody lovley in the flesh as well, especially now hes got the 17s on and lowered it!! pics do it no justice!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

the evo is really really nice in the flesh! the thing with the evos is they changed the shape a fair bit each time but the scoobies were all the same shape. they got the shape right though, as its the best shape IMO. wev not really had a race, but i would imagine both be about the same!

clio williams, Ph1 172

Good pics. Sure you took a load more though!

Can you send em me to add to the collection hehe.

Glad I got evo Lookins a bit better now. Not as good lookin as the Scoob na. But then again the standard WRX 1993-1997 models looked pretty dull. The updated front end and mods make Craigs car look mint!

Both cars are very nice ! lol @ those front disks compared to the rears , there huge !

Gotta love the jap beasts ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

pauls evo looks ace compared to when he first got it! i like the evo just as much as my motor...! looks nicer in the flesh tho!

paul i did take more, theres a link at bottom to the rest of em!

fred, not had them done yet matey, i do want them doing tho, just got to arrange for some other wheels to put on for when they come off. got to be 18s tho doh!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

I defy any person who dislikes Jap cars to look at those pictures and think "Well, maybe...."

They are great. Again, Ive a preference for the Evo, but the Scooby would be a very close 2nd! :cool:

D.

clio williams, Ph1 172

Is good fun blastin about together in the black beasts from the easts I must admit. gotta love the turbo kick. every fukker lookin at you as you drive round the local area hehe.