ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 new owners in plymouth!!

Clio sport 172
Hi,

Me and my brother have recently got clio sports. Amazing cars to drive. We will both be paying our full memberships soon but gotta tax my car at the end of this month so the pennies are a bit tight!!

Just wondered if there are any other members in the plymouth area?

Took our cars out for a little blast today so here are some photos!

Mine is the silver 172 and my brothers is the blue 182.

Let me know what you think!

SN851821.jpg

SN851828.jpg

SN851827.jpg

SN851825.jpg

SN851823.jpg

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
Welcome to CS I'm not too far from Plymouth in Saltash :)

Both cars looking nice too...

Golf GT TDI
welcome mate, iam from truro.

regualy come up to plymouth on weekends to hit dartmoor.

quite a few of us down here

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
welcome both of you! bet it causes some rivalry having similar cars! :D

Clio sport 172
I got mine in august and then my brothers crappy old rover got written off because someone drove into the rear 3/4 panel so he decided to upgrade. Do like the 182 wheels and exhausts although can't really notice the power difference on the road.

Want to get some white h1 bulbs for the fogs to match the xenons and my white sidelights and also get the silver indicator bulbs all round. Also want to get a front splitter but not sure what one to get.

clio 1.6 16v
im from mid cornwall and just joined and paid my membership, nice rides, currently finding a nice set of 182 wheels for mine :D