ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 Exhaust sound video.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
FYI - Those thinking of exhaust mods.

Centre silencer removed. K&N Panel. Only ran on V Power.

(click image below)

th_200exhaust.jpg

Last edited:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I've been in a clio 200 with the same exhaust mod. It's not as loud as it sounds in the video, perfectly comfortable to cruise along the motorway to, but sounds fcuking epic when pressing on. Pops a little when cold.

It's my favourite Clio RS exhaust sound. If I ever get a 197/200 I'm doing it.

And just to make him miss his old car, Ed.200

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Its certainly not as loud in the cabin (which I like). That video was taken after a 30 minute trip to work this morning, still pops a fair bit :)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Yup my old one :(
Nothing done to it, centre silencer out, ITG panel filter, Vpower and Drive!!

Sounds nice that!! Here is one from our rrday with decat, was bloody loud
[video=youtube_share;TCK3wFCRoUo]http://youtu.be/TCK3wFCRoUo[/video]

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not bad for a cheap mod, but they usually sound a bit tinny irl?? Also the flatspot is exaggerated??

182 track, Mk7 ST
A mate did this on his 197, epic noise! Love the pops and bangs he used to get from it too as childish as it is lol!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
How come you've got rid of the 200 ed? It was a minter

You enjoying the 182 with the yozza? ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You want one of these

Last edited by a moderator:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Full of win mate! Just waiting for some 200 diffuser parts to arrive from France before it's finished

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Full of win mate! Just waiting for some 200 diffuser parts to arrive from France before it's finished
Glad to hear! Don't think I've heard one fitted to a Clio in person. It's the one I'd go for of o had MK3 though.

197 front end, 200 rear, winning!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
No, it's a fail, I'm not a 200 diffuser fan tbh, but it boiled down to modding a 1k exhaust under warranty (no deal) or sourcing a second hand diffuser. Still, means in get to fit the sexual carbon tips I suppose. :)

I should come to one of these local meets so you can sample ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Tips = ghey ;)

i can can just about get away with how it looks when the cars dirty, when it's clean the pipes stick out and look gash. Just waiting for some collector funnels for this 200 diffuser, fingers crossed they are here this week :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Tips = ghey ;)

i can can just about get away with how it looks when the cars dirty, when it's clean the pipes stick out and look gash. Just waiting for some collector funnels for this 200 diffuser, fingers crossed they are here this week :)

:eek: how dare you.

you do realise, you loose two extra channels in the diffuser so you can't go full hero anymore?

the 197 diffuser generates 40kg of downforce don't you know. The 200 one must only generate 20kg :(

The silencer doesn't affect the flatspot afaik, that's just with decatting it

It does, my 200 went from no noticeable flat spot to one you pretty much couldn't miss at 2.3k or so. I put up with it for the rasp/crackles though.