ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 v 200cup

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Uhoh - It appears the 200 could be a car for the *ahem* older ones amongst us :eek:

It's clear, with age comes experience and wisdom :rasp:

STEALTH RAIDER
I have gone for the 200 without the cup chasis so i will be more than happy to post a few opinions when it comes

BMW M Lite
Uhoh - It appears the 200 could be a car for the *ahem* older ones amongst us :eek:

So I've gone from an old mans diesel to an old mans hot hatch?!?

I just can't get this right!:S All I want is a cool car to impresss girls! :cool:

dOH!

Not a 320d
if i could of afforded a 200, i would have had the FF with recaros, cup chassis and suspension.

TBH.

The cups interior was DIAbolical.

Clio III RS 200
I don't like the idea of having the best engine with the worst equipment (no AC, no radio etc) for everyday use. If it is a track day car OK, if it is the only way to afford a 200 OK, if it is something to be converted in a race car OK, but normal life without AC, radio, foglights etc. isn't so normal for 21st century:D

182 trophy
you can have the cup with aircon and all them have a radio's in.fog lights are for tits who like driving around with them on 24\7 blinding me in the process

Clio III RS 200
I don't turn the foglights on ever (luckily we never get fog around here), but when all Clios except Acces / Authentique have them it looks kind of cheap to see black plastic hole covers in cup's bumper - just to me, but I'm FF guy after all :)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Lets be honest.Anyone on this forum couldnt set a noticable lap time difference to make a valid point about it.

Make your choices and enjoy your cars...

GTD, Lupo
I don't like the idea of having the best engine with the worst equipment (no AC, no radio etc) for everyday use. If it is a track day car OK, if it is the only way to afford a 200 OK, if it is something to be converted in a race car OK, but normal life without AC, radio, foglights etc. isn't so normal for 21st century:D

I don't turn the foglights on ever (luckily we never get fog around here), but when all Clios except Acces / Authentique have them it looks kind of cheap to see black plastic hole covers in cup's bumper - just to me, but I'm FF guy after all :)

Are you for real?

Paul

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I'd take the 200 with Cup packs. Maybe a hard ride but no more that I am used to with the Trophy.

Nimbus 197
Just read this article today, was interesting! What was more interesting was that a ff 200 was quicker than a 197 cup around PC's test track. hmm!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'd take the 200 with Cup packs. Maybe a hard ride but no more that I am used to with the Trophy.
I think you should sell the Trophy tbh. You're mad if you think the Trophy's that hard a ride.