ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 182 cup????

Black Gold 182FF
Need advice on exactly what model 182 this is please. Viewed it today, it has the cup spoiler and splitter and the dark anthracite wheels, so I presume it is a cup. But it has Xenons, climate control etc, (which I thought the cup did not have). I forgot to check if it had the traction control switch as I was in a rush. It has leather/cloth recaros in the front and cloth seats in the rear, (I thought only trophys had recaros). Looked like it had all the toys that my ff had, besides the leather in the rear. Also got confused with the dark grey stripes, (would this car have come out with them as standard or are they aftermarket)?

Need as much info as possible because if the finance is approved, I will need to insure it correctly before picking her up tomorrow.:)

Thanks for any info you guys can provide.

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 81
  • media2.jpg
    media2.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 147
  • media3.jpg
    media3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 90
  • media4.jpg
    media4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 71

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Its a full fat , with cup packs and the recaro seat option , thats why the rear seats are cloth not leather / alcantara . The persons added the stripes themselves . Tbh i'd loose the stripes , they only really look good on racing blues imo .

that is my mates old car... same as mine just he put his own custom stripes on it.

comes with custom exhaust too!

yeh but I can't remember what it was - gave Ben a text... I know it didn't make any different in terms of performance and he had loads of probs with them.

Where are you buying it from Wirral?

Black Gold 182FF
yeh but I can't remember what it was - gave Ben a text... I know it didn't make any different in terms of performance and he had loads of probs with them.

It is up for sale at District Garage in Helsby. I noticed the exhaust, (Blueflame I think), and the k&n panel filter. 11k on the clock, and the car looked good visually. Noticed the oil cap from the engine cover was missing, but was told this would be replaced before picking her up. Tell me more about the modifications and problems etc if you dont mind.

Maz

LY 200

Did he put the magnex back on and sell the custom exhaust or vice versa ??

is this the one cam had at the light's on the blackpool run earlyer in the year . ?

think he spent lot's on the mod's for not much performance .

the garage is it the one on the left just by the indian . ?

It is up for sale at District Garage in Helsby. I noticed the exhaust, (Blueflame I think), and the k&n panel filter. 11k on the clock, and the car looked good visually. Noticed the oil cap from the engine cover was missing, but was told this would be replaced before picking her up. Tell me more about the modifications and problems etc if you dont mind.

The car is in great good condition mate, I know he looked after it and loved it but traded it in recently for an exige! He had port polish done at LAD but couldn't notice any difference in performance and so was locked in an argument with them.

The only other thing was his own head unit and sub which I don't know if he took???

I didn't know about the engine cover - mine has snapped too :dapprove:

The car hasn't been in any crashes or anything so I'll think it'll be a good buy! :)

Hope this helps.

is this the one cam had at the light's on the blackpool run earlyer in the year . ?

Yes mate - although he did have his mate in the car at the time ;)

Black Gold 182FF

Yip that's the garage, opposite the indian.

Can anyone tell me more about this car, am I going to be wasting my money? Sounds as if it has been toyed with quite a bit from the above posts. If that is the case, I may as well buy my old 182 back for 2k less.

Yip that's the garage, opposite the indian.

Can anyone tell me more about this car, am I going to be wasting my money? Sounds as if it has been toyed with quite a bit from the above posts. If that is the case, I may as well buy my old 182 back for 2k less.

depends if your happy with the mods - he had no faults with the car I understand

Black Gold 182FF

The car is in great good condition mate, I know he looked after it and loved it but traded it in recently for an exige! He had port polish done at LAD but couldn't notice any difference in performance and so was locked in an argument with them.

The only other thing was his own head unit and sub which I don't know if he took???

I didn't know about the engine cover - mine has snapped too :dapprove:

The car hasn't been in any crashes or anything so I'll think it'll be a good buy! :)

Hope this helps.

Great, that is good news, thanks Ste.

Maz, the garage is asking 11k.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
i was goona look at that once my car is sold but like you say maz theres cheaper ones out there

buy the 182 in the forsale section and then buy my cobra seats with harnesses and subframes and you will still have money left over . :D

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
11K, if i was spending that on a 182 there is only one i would buy:banghead:

OOOohhh ive already got one:butt:

<<<<

they have a silver cliosport there to and this is fookin expensive to .

do some searching wirral matey if you got the money then you can get anything .

Black Gold 182FF
Thanks for all the feedback folks, it's much appreciated.

Anyway, for insurance purposes, besides the mods, I only need to decalare the car as a regular 2.0l 16v Renaultsport 182 right!, (Not as a cup). Also, the seats would not need to be declared as they are standard. Is this correct?

Anyway, for insurance purposes, besides the mods, I only need to decalare the car as a regular 2.0l 16v Renaultsport 182 right!, (Not as a cup). Also, the seats would not need to be declared as they are standard. Is this correct?

Yep standard spec like having a Cd chnaged the seats were it came out the factory like that.

Maz

LY 200
^^ pmsl .. your still dreaming with that price ;) lol

I would still declare as a factory fitted extra, I did with my cup packs but im anal about stuff like that lol

You buying it then Wirral ??

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
surely theres more 182s with recaros? i wouldnt mind one with recaros though

Black Gold 182FF
^^ pmsl .. your still dreaming with that price ;) lol

I would still declare as a factory fitted extra, I did with my cup packs but im anal about stuff like that lol

You buying it then Wirral ??

Price is high, but I have sort of got my heart set on it now. Just don't like the stripes and the rear cloth seats, but that can easily be sorted. I stopped off to take another look at it after work to further convince myself that I wanted another 182, so if the finance is approved, I'm gonna collect her tomorrow.

Black Gold 182FF
^^ are you paying the full £11k ??

Craig he meant inferno

11k for now yes, my last 182 was financed in my nutcase ex's name. This one will be in mine, so hold thumbs for me as I have only got 2 years credit history in the UK. Anyway, I may have slight room to negotiate if the finance is approved. (ie it needs a new engine oil cover or complete new engine cover if not available seperately, quote = approx 80 quid new from renault, non standard exhaust, although the aftermarket exhaust is a bonus, I am sure I could negotiate a reduction in sale price. (Don't know how much a standard replacement exhaust is, but I could try to use this info in my negotiations).

Crossing fingers & hoping for a positive result, as apparently length of employment is also a biggish factor when it comes to arranging finance, and I have only been in this new job for 2 weeks now. Although, only 1 week gap in my employment from my last job to this one. So, hopes for best.

Maz

LY 200
£1k + for a standard exhaust ..

I know its your money mate and you will do as you please but £11k is priced with a trade and even still its very very expensive imho of course

:)