ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2005 Renult Clio RS182 1688 Miles From New £19500 yes £19500. Now Sold.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  N/A
Fellows,
I have attached a link to the Classic Cars For Sale Website. A 2005 RS182 for sale with 1688 miles from new. Advertised at £19500.
I inquired about the car but it has now been sold on to a dealer, Appreciating Classics, who has now sold it to a private buyer.
I know that prices are on the up but this is vertical. Joe.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This car is an outlier in terms of overall value for Clios due to the mileage. The fact it has been stored for so long would mean it would be fine as an ornament ( but you would arguably want a Trophy for that ) but if you were planning on driving it, you could well have a big bill to get it road worthy again.

Still quite cool to see something with so little miles on it.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was kicking around the FB groups about 6 months ago. Most of us said it would be a £15k-£20k car to the right person, good to see it sold for decent money :)

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's obviously made someone a couple of quid profit but I reckon the outlay would have been enjoyed more if it had 100k on the clock. It's a mode of transport ffs, it's definitely not a piece of art! 😂