ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2100 microsoft points for £4

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I'm going for different address and name, and have used the missus' card and my mams! Lol

Clio 182 Cup
Im guessing it needs to be different people, ive ordered 2 with different people and different cards... good times

Diesel Barge
make that 3 x 2100 points, 6300 points for £12 instead of nearly £60!

Edit: also looks like you just need a different delivery address, email and card, although i used the same billing address.

Tesla MP3 2021
Anyone else got the refund from the Very order yet, mine still hasn't gone in. Im sure when I did it via Littlewoods it was in after 24hrs!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yup. Go to your transaction history on Very. Mine was refunded pretty quickly.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I think a few of the codes for the others have expired, still, i got 4200.

Should do for a bit. Ha

Dodgy one
Just done the Woolworths one. Anybody got codes for other ShopDirect companies?

Just done the Woolworths one and Very site using the promotion codes on teh prev page therefore i believe they work on all the sites :)

AK

M240i
vinny172 said:
my brother did this, paid online, confirmed £4, his online banking states he has been charged £19

How much of the thread have you read ;)?

They charge £19 then refund £15, the refund won't happen at the same time it can take up until the item is dispatched before they refund it...

Audi TT
Works on Marshall Ward :)

The other catalogue sites have it and probably work but the points are £24 not £19. Still get them cheaper than normal though :)

Audi TT
What codes worked on Marshall Ward??

these ones:
ZZ437 - £15 off first order, bringing the points cost to £4
XV002 - removes delivery charges

I reckon they work on all the sites on that group but I've only gone for the ones that sell the 2100 points for £19 not the £24 one's.

Mk1 F4R
wot other site can be used
just tryed it on the very website, went to click pay something happend and it now says for the code ive placed an order but in the tracking bit there is no order.. odd

GSXR + KDX220
Strange, I just tried Very, & Additions and the ZZ code didnt work....well it said it can only be used on the first order!

This IS my first order :(

Honda. Tesla Someday
just ordered a webcam from very (£6), and a 8GB sandisk memory stick from woolies (£8)

Fookin brilliant! Thanks!

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
My points from Very have arrived, however, I've still yet to be refunded :( will leave it till after bank hol then get on the blower I think.