ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2500 trouble free miles!

Civic Vtec y0
Bought my latest Clio without even looking at it as I was el desperado for a car! Put just over 2500 miles on it in the past few weeks and havnt had one problam at all! Nothing!

Well chuffed considering I only paid £220 for it!

Better still I have been offered £600 for it (R Reg 1.2 with eletrics etc)

Cant get better value for money than that!

ST
I would John but i'm thinking a Valver or the likes so i can get in some track action at the same time..

Lol wouldn't talk too soon bought mine for 250, ran like a beauty for 3000 then Boom my head gasket went when i came to get it MOT'd!- Right kick in the nuts!

Civic Vtec y0
JJsRT said:
Lol wouldn't talk too soon bought mine for 250, ran like a beauty for 3000 then Boom my head gasket went when i came to get it MOT'd!- Right kick in the nuts!
I retract all statements about my car lol

Civic Vtec y0
I cant believe it, had to nip in2 town for something so went in parked up and niped in2 a shop. Came back out and the car wouldnt start! It was turning over but not kicking! Finally got it started and when I got home I tried it again and it took ages to finally start!

How ironic is that

clio 182 black /gold
Clio_MK1 said:
I cant believe it, had to nip in2 town for something so went in parked up and niped in2 a shop. Came back out and the car wouldnt start! It was turning over but not kicking! Finally got it started and when I got home I tried it again and it took ages to finally start!

How ironic is that
You have cursed it by paying it a compliment lol

my valver has just started doing that too. taking ages to fire with the engine turning over. all of a sudden after 2000k of good behaviour. its because winter is coming again.

The little french bastids wanna run away back into a garage to keep warm and dry.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
That's what's known as sods law. If I praise my car, I say something like, 'so far' it has been good, and ~touches wood~, as you can bet your life if you praise it, it is going to prove you wrong. Threaten it with the scrap yard, bet it behaves abit better then. ;) lol

Civic Vtec y0
been back and forward to work 2nite and its all gone ok thankfully lol!

heres hoping it was just a clio doing what it does best and not working coz it couldnt be bothered lol