ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

30amp Ignition fuse keeps blowing.

CLIO 182 CUP
Can't get the car to start checked all earths & checked for bare wires ect. I found that the second lamba sencor had burnt onto the exhaust manifold. Striped wires back. & Insulation taped them. Can't find anything out of place. The relays tick under the bonnet & blow the fuse.

Can some 1 please help.

Many thanks Adam

CLIO 182 CUP
gujatete.jpg

This is what my Rs tuner is comming up with

Any 1 who could help me urgently because need my car

Many thanks Adam

Clio Trophy #343
This happened to us at Bedford at the renaultsport day, which part of the plug has burnt?

If like ours its the actual lamba sensor side then just unplug it and it will run again just idle a bit tough till you replace :)

CLIO 182 CUP
This happened to us at Bedford at the renaultsport day, which part of the plug has burnt?

If like ours its the actual lamba sensor side then just unplug it and it will run again just idle a bit tough till you replace :)

It was shorting out on the main lum that connects to the second lamba. It just keeps blowing the fuse as soon as I turn the ignition. The relays keep clicking under the bonnet mate

Clio Trophy #343
Have you dis-connected the lamba, the car should run if you have only burnt the lamba plug, if you have burnt the loom you may need to trace the wires back further.

Mick diamond and mike woodford were the experts when ours broke so if your having issues they may be best to take it too :)

CLIO 182 CUP
I only have the front lamba connected because the second 1 Is not connected I don't use it because have a home made decat lol. I've had a really good look will I need to change the wiring loom. Do you think you could give them a nudge to see what they think.

Cheers mate

CLIO 182 CUP
Followed the lamba right into the loom & all the wires were all shorting out further up. so all sorted now. Thanks for your help.

Clio 172
This seems to be a pretty common issue, it’s been raised on a few threads. I had the same issue with the 30 amp fuse intermittently blowing. Good thing I searched it on here and found exactly what to look for! Melted wires on the loom side of the lambda / oxygen sensor. Cliosport for the win, you people are great!
BCB7BA77-76CD-45E6-A6B5-2DB3026BAF17.jpeg