ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 Alloy Wheel Refurb, £90 a set. Drop in and pick up same day in Midlands!

997.1, Caddy, e208
Cost me 60 quid just to have tyres fitted/bqlanced. I bet these of fitted them inclusive of the 90

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Javva am i reading this right - you have just had 4 wheel done and tyres refitted for £90?

Javva am i reading this right - you have just had 4 wheel done and tyres refitted for £90?

Actually £81 as they had an offer on living social too! But yes 4 wheels, chemically stripped, shot blasted, kerb repairs, powder coated - primer.colour.laquer. And an excellent finish provided but really only a bargain if you have silver as black / anthracite is an extra £20 per wheel.

3evybepa.jpg
2yveqy5a.jpg
tabapyjy.jpg
guje2apy.jpg

As you can see before and after photos. Any marks u see are just finger print marks :)

I'm seriously tempted to make a trip to Birmingham for a day to get this done!
Its deffo worth it dude :) really nice people too. They dont charge any extra to remove the tyres and refit them either like city powder coaters do. Also they can supply new tyres or part worns if you want them at a cost.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
£20 a wheel for black seems a lot! Is it the same surcharge for different colours?

£20 a wheel for black seems a lot! Is it the same surcharge for different colours?

Not sure mate - might be worth while phoning them as I really dont see why they charge that much extra per wheel - whilst I was waiting in the office - the receptionist seemed to be really keen to do deals and just get the business in so might be worth phoning and saying can you do X colour at same price and Ill buy it.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I made the mistake of taking my Kahn RSR wheel into a wheel shop in catford once with a big dent like that -

They pulled a MASSIVE big f*ck off mallet & smashed it back into shape.- did the job I guess but never gave me any confidence again..
S

Oh did they not sort that then???

Nah they didnt. Only minor kerbing was included in the price. I wasnt expecting them to sort it for £81 for 4 wheels tbh, and Im not bothered either tyre doesnt loose any air and its only bent on that bit the whole wheel isnt bent if that makes sense.