ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 buckets in a clio!

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
alright guys, posted earlier bout this, and i reckon height wise theyll fit in the back. i wont need subframes obviously for the ones in the back, they are on sliders atm. What will i have to do to make them fit securely to the back benchy bit? also where are you meant to secure the harness points? like the bolt bits?? Cheers Simon

R35 GTR
rear seat harness will probably need to be attached to a trailer, to get correct angle on seatbelts. Dont see the point though.

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
rear seat harness will probably need to be attached to a trailer, to get correct angle on seatbelts. Dont see the point though.

To get the correct angle! seriously?? its as complex as that? I currently have 4 buckets and hate having 5 people in my car so thought it would be a good move. I bought a leather interior kit for the back but my wee bro is wanting it for his clio and im gonan give it to him. so i was gonna go with 2 in the front and 2 in the back......nothing with clios is easy...ever!

R35 GTR

To get the correct angle! seriously?? its as complex as that? I currently have 4 buckets and hate having 5 people in my car so thought it would be a good move. I bought a leather interior kit for the back but my wee bro is wanting it for his clio and im gonan give it to him. so i was gonna go with 2 in the front and 2 in the back......nothing with clios is easy...ever!

The harnesses need to be set at correct angle, or during a crash they can compress your spine. Even more difficult finding a place to mount them in rear, or build some custom jobby. But would you trust this in a crash. Rear end could twist resulting in more tension on harness, results could be bad.

Upto you though. done carefully it could work.