ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

449 or monico blue

172 Cup

right i am getting a full respray on my valver as i am a perfectionist and want it to be mint! at the moment it is 449 blue and i dont really want to change thecolour tomuch as i like it. but i was thinking of going monico blue as this is a little bit brighter and more pearly. what do you lot think i should go for? also thinking ford imperial blue?

thanks

Paul

Ford imperial blue. I had Zetec-s Fiesta in my previous life and that colour caused lots of discussion with strangers at the parking lots. Great colour!

172 Cup

that imperial blue is a gorgeous colour!! its got a really nice pearl to it and would look the bollox but if i were to stay with a standard colour i think i would be swayed with monaco. has anyone got any good pics of there clio with monaco blue?

Paul

172 Cup

thats what i was thinking! cheers for the pics FATBOY. Good start has anyone else goy any higher res pics?

i think its gonns be between monaco and ford imperial! (does anyone know if this has been done on a valver?)

Paul

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport
  6/468 17poo

monaco blue is the best colour for the clean clio thats what ive got and i fink its wikid when its polished properly i think i got one of the only mk1 which came out the factory monaco and its only 1.4!cant afford 16v!

Audi S3 225

my m8 has a valver in 449 and i have a 1.2 clio in monaco blue and next to each other i definalty prefer monaco blue to the 449 blue.

172 Cup

i have a very good mate that is gonna sort me out for around 5-600 but i am doing a lot of the strippping down and prepping.

Paul