ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5 spoke speedline wheels???

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
i have seen them on the old ktec test bed 182 that was in an old copy of fastcar mag, what are they called and are they still made?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
These ones?

5ac730df-c63b-d00f.jpg

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
yep and they will be bomb proof :) and ye i like the pro race 3s too.

i need to find these wheels hopefully they make them 15s and i can paint them anthrasite lol

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Think they are standard on the VX220 VXR edition. Love em. Saw a set on vx220.org going for about £1400 with R888s

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
They're used a lot in the Motorsport scene so they're defiently bomb proof!

Pretty sure they do 15's. If not get some pro race 3's :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Think they are standard on the VX220 VXR edition. Love em. Saw a set on vx220.org going for about £1400 with R888s

WOW thats expensive i was hopeing for the normal speedline alloys for clios price of about £400-£600 lol

they do look amazing, ktec couldnt have had £1400 worth of alloys on there 182 could they?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
They're used a lot in the Motorsport scene so they're defiently bomb proof!

Pretty sure they do 15's. If not get some pro race 3's :)

cool i want some of these in 15s the pro race 3s are nice but not as nice as these imo

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
I'm sure you could get them cheaper. These did have brand spanking R888's on them and were probably some VX220 only offset, etc.

I think Chris205 had a similar set (in black) on one of his old 172s?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I think they look better in black! Saying that I think I found some in white for sale in demon Tweeks today when I was walking round, they are mega expensive as most wheels are in Tweeks but I'm sure they are in there!