ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

50+ Renault Clio 197 Cup Cars

Renaultsport Mégane R26
Hi there all,

Whilst browsing away on RenaultSport.co.uk in one of the forums, I stumbled across a great photo of a batch of approximately 50 Clio 197 Cup Cars waiting to be distributed to their new owners/teams.

However, I can't find the photo anymore!

Does anyone have a copy of it or know where the location of it is in the forum?

Thanks very much,

Dave

Lots of Alfas
This one??

230107ren-.jpg

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well that has just convinced me about the 197....it looks beltin' in Cup guise!
Now PLEASE RENAULT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, make it a road version and make it as close to that as possible!
Just goes to show, the best Clio Sport versions are Cups or Trophies! ;):rasp:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well i guess they'd have to have a few bits done but im fairly sure they would be ready to roll on the roads. Only prob is the Getrag Sequential Box....not exactly town friendly and the suspension is probably truly unforgiving......I want one!

CTR--VX220D
I read about them in Circuitdriver. Stunning. Im sure I could make one raod legal to get it to the track and back.

Turbo Beige
Probably wouldn't need SVA, they have a chassis no etc and are built be a recognised manufacturer, just register it with DVLA and away you go.