ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

500 to 600 hp

big boost cup
If you have the 197 head you may as well use the 197 inlet surely? If you are going jenvey plenum you could use the 172 head anyway.

i dont have either of them bits yet. what do you reckon would be the best out of that combo?

its going to be used as a drag car but still be on the road for the odd meet. its running mickey thompson drag slicks as i struggled launching it hard on track tires at 300 odd hp

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Jenvey offer nothing for the 197. You'd have to pay to have a base manifold made up as a one off. Loadsa money!!

I'll have to look at getting my 197 inlet on the flow bench and see what the losses are. I'd imagine it being in the same place as on the 1*2 though.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Jenvey offer nothing for the 197. You'd have to pay to have a base manifold made up as a one off. Loadsa money!!

There might be someone working on that already ;)
IMAG0339.jpg

SQ5
I don't want it back, 3 supercharged Clios is enough for now.

Saying that, I'd love it back and a forth but deposit for house is needed :(