ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

5th injector for f7p/f7r-it goes!!!

i hooked up my cold start injector to an interior flick switch today. at anything below 2k revs at part throttle it stalls the engine, but once past that and got plenty of air, it pulls better. keeps reving all the way to the limiter. keeps powering all the way. worthwhile mod i think for the price of a switch and inline fuse!

jimbo

BMW 320d Sport

Nice move Jimbo, Ive been wondering if that kind of mod would do anything on its own. I kind of thought that adding more fuel wouldnt be much good if it took the mixture too rich, but obviously its done the trick for you...

the intake manifold has four round looking things,it is inbetween the first two from the air filter side.
the feed comes off the alternator end of the fuel rail, runs along side the fuel rail then drops down in between cylinder 2&3. the injector is black with blue plastic bit.
look through the next to the L/H headlight and you can just about see it.

sorry mate, dont have a 16V. But from what your describing, its between cylinders 3&4. Have you checked your plugs after a blast?