ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

73 rd Goodwood Members Meeting 2015

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
It needs to stay that way but there is still a business to run and reinvest in

oh and mention to your friend that he might want to kick the catering up the arse so they don't run out of rose champagne by 12.40 on the first day lunchtime .

was bloody annoying .

Yep. I'm hoping the popularity of revival and FoS means Goodwood make a call to keep the MM limited.

FLOL at the rose champagne. Catering fail. I'll chastise him accordingly.

If it's too busy, then maybe some of the spectators should go to Malaysia for the F1.
Which must have had all of 200 people there for Friday, even qualifying had 90% empty main grandstands.

Malaysian gp is a cheap ticket , plus i booked someone into the MO for a favour a couple of years ago and think that was only 300 quid for 4 nights
Cant see malaysian airlines flights being too pricey either lol

Listerine & Poledo
The flights can be a stinger, it was £600 last year, for cattle class as well.
But tickets for the Tower grandstand (the one on the inside of the final hairpin) are something like £70 for the weekend.
You can get the train or bus in from KL to Sepang, all silly cheap.

Aside from the flights, Malaysia GP is cheaper than going to Silverstone if you book it right (or have people living there already)

Swift Sport
So the Revival isn't worth bothering with then? Always wanted to go, and almost bought tickets last week.

Nothing wrong with revival just busier than members meet

All things go that way , i suspect this years le mans classic will be busy too