ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"79 Mk1 Scirocco".. 1272cc Carburetor Turbo Project

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

I need to swap the engine to the one on the desk to rock it that low tho.. but i deffo can't raise it :eek:

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
That's sex! A guy at TRD has a green one, these look so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Re: My 79 Mk1 Scirocco.... Got low

tbh i am a bit disappointed. lol
dude i can see arch - tyre gap... you either need to chassis drop it, bring the engine up, run a shallow sump or raise the turrets... it may be low, but it ain't winston low

on the other hand though......that looks sick as hell

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4

Oh my the looks great

Not draggin frame, don't care ;)

Car looks great but I'm not feeling the wheels for some reason.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

You b*****d, you know how much I love these <3 Just done a trouser accident. Definatly the best car on Cliosport, and it's not a clio.

The ironing is delicious.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I think thats the best car I've seen you have!

Want :)

Vw caddy tdi

Nice winston always remember my first ride in a gold gti many moons ago my sisters bf when I was 11! Just recently my good friend has brought a dark met green mk1 gls rocco on like 16k absolutely mint! ;) has some polished fittipaldi'splits + V2's to go on it will be tidy....

Last edited:

Cheers for the all comments folks

This was more of a trail run to see if it matched the picture i had in my head of the car slammed with the Mad'ins.. The wheels are back off and stored away nice and warm now :eek:... The stance does need some fine tuning but the exhaust manifold was the limiting factor today. With the new small block engine and some minor chassis work it will be all gravy.

The condition is deffo a credit to the last owners.. There are a few areas that need TLC to get it up to minty standard.. These cars really do need to be loved to stay alive.. Sooooo many lost to rust :(

16k!!!!!!!.. Any pictures Alex?

Mr bone... Winston low is a myth, its measured in cig boxes ffs!!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

your a DREAM BOAT <3 xxxxxxxxx i want a poster of this in my bedroom

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Awesome! You've finally outdone your old Hybrid from back in the day.

Looks amazing!

One of my favourite cars ever. I had several hand parties over the pictures i saved in the w**k bank from edition.

Love it.

Its been a long time coming Fred.. after all your years of nagging ;)

Cheers once again for all the comments.. Im over the moon with the results so far :approve:

You do need to finish your Golf Laura.. but don't rush it, no point now winters here lol

My mates just got his golf out of paint and is soon to start rebuilding it... you can just about see it in this picture

IMG_0609.jpg

Cheers dalla