ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

91.9 MPG!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

nope

if only i cud prove it to u on my fone.

shall i post the one of it saying 80odd mpg?

-phil-

Only 91.9 your not trying hard enough.

What enigine is that with? I take it its a petrol as the dci can do that on a straight level road.

its obviously not possible to get 100+ then!?

yeh i had only just reset the computer about 2miles ago and drove really slowly. thing is, as soon as i got onto the flat it was down to 58, even in 5th at 20mph!

-phil-

liam..WOW thats amazing... not the fact that u got 999miles to a full tank, but u managed to drive at 50mph for 999miles!

-phil-

really? thats gypo! u realise that u have to press the button on the end of the right hand stalk... lol

-phil-

yeah it makes a "clicky" sound but dont do anythin. Was well dissapointed when i found this out :cry: my car has all the other extras added, maybe they forgot to put it in? lol

(btw.... wtf is gypo!!?)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by clio__chris on 19 April 2004

i got 99.9 when i reset the computer and free wheeled down a hill.........

LOL... I did that too, so ma dad wouldnt complain i was razzzzzing the car!

gypo means, thats scatty, shouldnt happen

OH YEH and talking about scatty- where is my frigging alarm and glovebox light! i didnt get either..? is that their fault or mine for not specifying it!? theres even this blocked off panel where the light is suposed to be... NOW THATS GYPO OF RENO!

-phil-

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Mine just says "HAHA" when I go to MPG.. think my car is trying to tell me something :p

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 20 April 2004

Ive done 99.9, f**k 5th gear, bung it in neutral downhill! I do it all the time being a pikey.

-Rob
Why is that being a pikey??

Polo + Micra

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 20 April 2004

Hell no! Im getting 28.9 out of mine at the mo. And proud of it! lol
this man knows what he is talking about:D

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 20 April 2004

yeah it makes a "clicky" sound but dont do anythin. Was well dissapointed when i found this out :cry: my car has all the other extras added, maybe they forgot to put it in? lol

Same with mine :(

Quote: Originally posted by cliomk2 on 20 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 20 April 2004

Same with mine :(

sh*t aint it!! :cry: