ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A few pictures of my titainium 182.

Clio 200 cup
Cleaned the car this morming, and thought i'd go out with the camera tonight to capture some pictures, unfortunatly i left my lens hood at home so got some light glare but they still came out ok. Camera was a Cannon 500d with 18-55 lens. Enjoy. :)

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

Fiesta ST-3
Pictures are crisp and clear and the car looks good. I don't think the yellow/orange light does much for the pictures though.

Bit off topic but I really like the sticker placement on the rear window! Subtle and nice to see something a bit different

Clio 200 cup
Pictures are crisp and clear and the car looks good. I don't think the yellow/orange light does much for the pictures though.

Thanks mate, that was the colour of the lights im affraid, it took me ages to find a nice spot with some lighting its some sort of boat hanger :S lol

Clio 200 cup
Where have the white Turini's gone? :( Looked amazing on them.

Still, looks nice.

White turini's are in the garage mate, I'm waiting until I've droped it abit on coilovers until they go back on :) they will be back mate don't worry! :) thanks.

Clio 200 cup
Where have the white Turini's gone? :( Looked amazing on them.

Still, looks nice.

White turini's are in the garage mate, I'm waiting until I've droped it abit on coilovers until they go back on :) they will be back mate don't worry! :) thanks.