ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Few Updated Pictures Of My Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ive owned the old girl for nearly 4 years now and i love it more each day. Ive spent a fair amount on her now in trying to get her into the best condition possible. Its not my daily and hardly ever gets driven only apart from shows and meets. Its almost finished to the standard ill be happy with. Bilstein B14's are the next mod which will hopefully transform it from the V-maxx its currently sitting on

With the recent pictures there not the best quality as they are phone pictures but will get some proper ones soon of her. Im hoping to get a couple of small bits done ready in time for Cliosport Saturday and im looking forward to bringing it out for CSS. Ive thought about selling it times but i just cant bring myself to doing it. Im really pleased now of how the car is now looking and im looking forward to many more years of ownership it really is my pride and joy

uploadfromtaptalk1435091334974.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1435091480865.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1435091540138.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1435091639081.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1435091679550.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1435091744009.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah all good mate. Only had my cup for a week but can see why people (you) love them, great little cars. Had a few clios but this feels really lively and agile.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Looks epic, agree that the wheels would 100% look better silver, but that's me!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I was thinking about silver wheels but i decided on carbon grey. They look black in the pictures but they have a really nice pop to them in the sun

If i went back to oem silver i dont no if i would be that happy

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Im looking at going down the ITB route after my wedding next year. Cant stop looking at kits lol, hugely tempted to that route over boost

The timing on the 438's will be getting advanced to 421 timing soon so ill see how that goes[emoji1]

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Love that!

Need's Silver Alloy's though ;)

I really want a Cup.
I might go back silver one day. When i brought it 1st thing i wanted to do was change the colour of the wheels lol

Do it go and treat yourself
Just beware of the sheds out there [emoji12]

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I'd like a Cup.

Looks nice, only 2 things I'd change are the wheels sliver as I think it looks fresh.

I'd also remove the stickers on the inside of the bonnet, I think it takes the look away from the engine bay which seems to have come up nice.

The billys will transform the ride of the car, 100% they would be my go to coilover should I buy another Clio.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I'd like a Cup.

Looks nice, only 2 things I'd change are the wheels sliver as I think it looks fresh.

I'd also remove the stickers on the inside of the bonnet, I think it takes the look away from the engine bay which seems to have come up nice.

The billys will transform the ride of the car, 100% they would be my go to coilover should I buy another Clio.
Cheers scott hope your well mate
I only stuck the stickers on to kinda hide the half done spray job under there. I think im just going to go down to renault and buy a new heatshield. I dont think they are that cheap im sure they are over £100. Definitely got my heart set on the bilsteins though :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah I love my bilsteins
It was rather the billies or KW V2 but i can get the B14's cheaper. I could get them from ECP as my mrs mum works for them but i wouldn't want the mrs to find out haha. Ill get them from germany and with the exchange rate being really good atm ill be getting them soon :)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Cheers for the nice comments its hugely appreciated. Yeah that was me on the cup corner stand at FCS :)

Might change to silver one day but im loving the carbon grey for now. Next up bilstein B14's

Cheers for the nice comments its hugely appreciated. Yeah that was me on the cup corner stand at FCS :smile:

Might change to silver one day but im loving the carbon grey for now. Next up bilstein B14's

Your stand was still mega Hitler arranged cups over here, colour coded clios over there ;)
Start using it more, I do more miles in a month then yours has done in your ownership :)
See you soon mate.