ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A grand day out

Bumblebee
have ph2 lights, clear side indicators and sidelight bulbs to fit...

Knockhill is a race circuit up in Scotland mate...

Valver..
o0o0o ive always wanted to go to Scotland....fancy puttin me up for a weekend!!!lool!! wouldnt say the mini is rank think it looks smart...:D

Bumblebee
The suspension bridge is the forth Road bridge, the other is the Forth Railway bridge. Both in Edinburgh lad...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
pics look good with the snow....

is that an after market kit on the mini...or a limited edition...its in need of different wheels to in my opinion

Bumblebee
Its an american bodykit that has been fitted since new. His good wheels are off the car for the winter... like mine.

106 GTi
Nice set of pics, hate the mini though to, think the colour makes it look worse than it is.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
John185k said:
work in livi, you probably have mate. You stay in w.lothian lad?

Yeah I stay in Livi, seen you near St Johns a couple of times, will give you a flash next time i see you ;) Ive got a blue w reg 3 door.

E91 M Sport
I think that mini looks alright, its the best bodykit I've seen on one yet. Can't stand the usual dealer-fit crap that they stick on. Would look sweet in gunmetal or black.

Bumblebee
Cheers guys, my mates mini is a cooper so 115 bhp. With powerflow backbox and typhoon air filter it was pushing out 127 bhp at mini sport. We got it chipped last month and is sittin at 139. The chip makes a great difference to throttle reponse, however is still nowhere near a match for the 172 or my classic mini tec. Torque is slightly up, handles well with the spax.

He has a classic also and we have a project mini that is awaitin a 2.1 redtop going in... to cold at the mo too.....:S :)

Bumblebee
Eviljohn, flag me down next time u see me. I live in Edinburgh but in livi most days. What area you stay in??

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I stay in Eliburn and Im always between there, East Calder or Edinburgh. Will keep an eye out and loving the vtec, I will have a proper mini at some point!