ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A little dash down the A10

White R26/Stripped Valver
A red clio sport behind me down the a10, i drive a white valver, only time i find another clio to have a bit of fun with and im 3 people up, a battery jumper pack at two suitcases down on weight lol. If your on here you fancy a rematch??

M140i/Orange 182
could of been me??

i was driving back from enfield down the a10 earlier today, didnt see a valver ( although my observation is not the best at times)

by any chance does ur white valver have turbines. i saw a white valver parked up last week on church street by the A10 milk depot. was it urs?

jay

Yeah, thats me mate, i work there. Finally someone's spotted me!!! lol. Might have to break out the champagne and fairy cakes

LOL being spotted is like waiting for a bus, you wait AGES then 3 turn up at once. About the skinny dude errmmm i have no idea lol as the rear view mirror on me valver fell off a while ago and i havent been bothered to fit it back on. Next time one of you spot me at the depo pop in for a cup of coffee:coffee:. Now ive said that the entire forum is probably gonna turn up, plus i dont have enough chairs so some of you will have to sit on the floor. I do have plenty of milk though:rasp: