ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Little Secret

Skoda Fabia vRS

just thought id let you all in on a good product

ever used back to black ?.......its sh*t isnt it !......crap results and lasts as long as a virgin in a brothel.......

if you want your trim/bump strips lookin sweet, an stayin that way.......buy some Auto Glym Bumper Care

bought some from halfords the other week, its f**kin class !.......goes straight over polish marks an any other crap, an gives em a nice dark waterproof finish.....

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-pmn2/files/autoglym_bumper.gif

This tip was brought to you by the number 6, and the letter H....

GR7

Shiny red R32

BRUN

Having advertised Zymol stuff, you seem now to have moved over to AutoGlym! Have they sent you samples too???

;)

best stuff for the black parts on your car is baby oil

its the best i have ever used, and is dirt cheap

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by tumbleweed on 25 May 2003

Brun Did you Zymol your car or are you doing it this weekend?
i should be doing it Wednesday mate, i was gonna do it tomorrow but im sleepin at me g/fs tonight an if i do it at hers she will only moan.....

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive used about 3 or 4 things before this an nothin has come anywhere near, especially back to black !........

my mate got this Car Plan stuff which he said was like paint and made a complete mess of his bumper trim, bump strips, and mirrors, i lent him this Auto Glym an all that car plan stuff came off :)

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Been using that autoglym stuff for ages and it always does the trick matey !!

Its the b****cks !!

Most Autglym stuff is brill - and this is one of them.

But as a whole range, there are some better things (like waxes and polishes).

Been using Autoglym Wheel Cleaner for the last 3wks and it is utter crap!

It seems to release the dirt then bakes itself back onto the wheel. I also use a power washer! It also attracts more dirt/dust+no real shine.

Will go back using Meguiars Wheel cleaner, Awsome, clean+shine. Cant fault other Autoglym products

Skoda Fabia vRS

SOAPSUDS.........is the Meguiars really that different ?

i use Auto Glym wheel cleaner and have found it to be fine......

got some Zymol though now so ill be using that until it runs out....

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by SOAPSUDS on 27 May 2003

Been using Autoglym Wheel Cleaner for the last 3wks and it is utter crap!

It seems to release the dirt then bakes itself back onto the wheel. I also use a power washer! It also attracts more dirt/dust+no real shine.

Will go back using Meguiars Wheel cleaner, Awsome, clean+shine. Cant fault other Autoglym products
My autoglym wheel cleaner just ran out.. wont be buying it again as it was cack.

I bought some Comma wheel cleaner + 2xbrushes.. this stuff is well good.. a lot easier to clean the wheels, a lot quicker, and a lot better results.

Will you guys please stop sl*gging off back to black!

Its excellent for use on snowboards at dry ski slopes!

:D

GR7

Shiny red R32

In the current Auto Express there are a few pages with their top recommended car stuff like bumper shine, polish, gloss guard, glass cleaner etc etc. I will check it out and post their top ones in a mo.

BRUN. Your Autoglm Bumper care, does it give a "matt" finish to bumps?

My bumpers are fine (not fading ect..) but need maintaining as orininal as possible!

What do valeting cos use?

Skoda Fabia vRS

well, i wouldnt say it was gloss mate, i suppose its matt but its not dull

if you live anywhere near me (north west) i could show you my strips....

best way of describing it is, it makes the strips look brand new.....