ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A splash of colour

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Finally got round to painting my calipers today, well the front ones anyway... ran of out time before i got to the back end :eek:

After seeing alot of people go for the usual black, silver combo i thought i'd follow suit and go for bright yellow obviously!

With some cheeky AP racing stickers seeing as they are AP calipers :)

Picture487.jpg

keys to show just how huge the brakes are!

Picture488.jpg

Picture489.jpg

also painted the discs with some VHT paint to tidy them up

Picture491.jpg

and inbetween coats gave the car two layers of autoglyms super resin polish and a coat of EGP

Picture492.jpg

Picture493.jpg

Picture494.jpg

shiney :)

Picture498.jpg

Picture499.jpg

couldnt really be arsed to give the wheels a good scrubbing so just got most of the muck off... they really need refurbing as alot of paint is flaking anyway...

oh yeah and check out the daft offset! ET6 :approve:

Picture501.jpg

hovering vee..

Picture503.jpg

Picture505.jpg

Picture507.jpg

the yellow isnt as bright in real life, its like a mustard colour.

and kinda ran out of time to get a pic of it with the wheels on :(

enjoy :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Undecided! AP Grafix looks bizarre?! Have you just had the bumper sprayed...Looks brand new!

St rollin on Borbet
Looking good dude:cool: when we sorting the mansfield mini meet out

Last edited:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
cheers for the comments guys..

the AP graphics are slightly different to how they should be due to the peenarse in the shop not knowing the difference between a capital N and a lower case n.... :dapprove:

nope needs spraying though! who ever had it done before did a crap job, its full of runs :( and a cracked it trying to get off my drive as you can see here!

Picture500.jpg

will definaly sort a mansfield meet out at some point! i'll start gathering people up! :)

i know she needs a damn good PCing, i've been trying to hide it chucking buckets of super resin polish at it in the meantime! roll on next time i get a weekend off!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Stunninmg and Calipers look good as they are nice and meaty :)

BG 182 FF
Im liking the colour of the calipers mate, it was good to meet u the other night, ill have to hurry up and get my car fixed so i can come on a few meets!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yeah definatly! i'll round up everyone by PM and sort a mansfield meet out :)

cheers for the comments guys..

the AP graphics are slightly different to how they should be due to the peenarse in the shop not knowing the difference between a capital N and a lower case n.... :dapprove:
Ah man, you should have got them from uber9 off ebay, their ones are bang on (the place has a special template made up) Tbh with the wheels on they won't notice that much.
Please tell me that the writing on the drivers side goes downwards.

I clear lacquered over my decals to make them easier to clear (keep the dreaded brake dust off as best I could)

They do look nice though & your work area looks a good place to work in :cool:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Ah man, you should have got them from uber9 off ebay, their ones are bang on (the place has a special template made up) Tbh with the wheels on they won't notice that much.
*Please tell me that the writing on the drivers side goes downwards.

I clear lacquered over my decals to make them easier to clear (keep the dreaded brake dust off as best I could)

They do look nice though & your work area looks a good place to work in :cool:

i ordered some from ebay and when i opened them they were yellow! had to get some sorted that day sadly :(

*ermm i cant remember actually! haha

Burgandy 174 sport t
had the decals the month I bought the vee, and funnily enoug I bought a wee tin of hammerite smooth lol

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
just bog standard caliper paint from halfrauds, took about 4 coats to get it looking good and could really do with another to finish it off...

some crappy pics on the car

Picture511.jpg

Picture515.jpg