ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A work in progress...PIC HEAVY

Cro

Meg'd r27
Fair do's ben! What kind of timeframe have you given yourself? What was the craic with the old omex loom?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
the old omex loom it met up with a psh1 loom.. it worked fine but i wanted rid of the OEM ecu.

8 weeks and it needs to be done

Ian

Focus TDCi
Should be mint when it's finished. :) You running a cable adjuster for the bias valve?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
nope, they run through where the old aircon blower was under the scuttle, i measured the distance the old system took (with the ABS unit on the NS) and it was 10cm shorter my way lol.

Ian

Focus TDCi
nope, they run through where the old aircon blower was under the scuttle, i measured the distance the old system took (with the ABS unit on the NS) and it was 10cm shorter my way lol.

S'all good then! Looks like a good project, will keep an eye on it. :approve:

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
on a side note.. does it matter if they longer or shorter? as hydraulics dont compress?

Ian

Focus TDCi
on a side note.. does it matter if they longer or shorter? as hydraulics dont compress?

Depends on your lines and things really.. might get a bit more flexing in the pipe walls etc, I've only ever done the theory side of it. Even then the change in brake travel should only be minimal. Any thoughts on bleeding the lines? Just thinking it might be a bit awkward if the air gets trapped at the high points near the dash?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Depends on your lines and things really.. might get a bit more flexing in the pipe walls etc, I've only ever done the theory side of it. Even then the change in brake travel should only be minimal. Any thoughts on bleeding the lines? Just thinking it might be a bit awkward if the air gets trapped at the high points near the dash?

I used one of those gunson air pressure ones, but not sure how it will work on this set up, can only test and see :)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
direct from CAT

photo-100.jpg

photo-97.jpg

photo-99.jpg

photo-96.jpg

photo-98.jpg

My wallet hurts :(

422s with VVt and PEC springs

RB 182 Cup
Fantastic project mate! Car will be fapping awesome!

Glad my OMP cage was the older design... Mounts to the rear floor rather than the arches but goes through the dash. Looks like you have had a mare with yours!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Fantastic project mate! Car will be fapping awesome!

Glad my OMP cage was the older design... Mounts to the rear floor rather than the arches but goes through the dash. Looks like you have had a mare with yours!

Mines a proper piss take, there's no way on earth it was made on a jig! I had to cut most of it off and re weld it, it was sooooo far out! They supply feet with the kit to weld to the chassis but they shouldn't of bothered!

Can't wait until its all done, can crack on with other shiz now!

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
looking good mate. I think I would run away if I did somthing like that to my car.