ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A work in progress...PIC HEAVY

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Paint is all Dry now, going to get the nibus heatshield on tonight, fit the last brake line, cover the hole in the bulkhead and fit the gromit for the omex on! Then the bay is ready for the engine!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i must also say matt black for the interior ben, that matched with a flocked dash is awesome for driving, you get no glare at all...

liking the progress...am taking notes

ZX6R B1H
Bodgetastic.com, Excellent Ben love it matey... just teh way it should be Doing everything yourself :D

Hope the engine goes in easy for you and it gives you a big smile when you first turn that key :D

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
9 bottles of gas! did you rebuild blackpool tower whilst you had the welder out?

Its outside! so the gas just blows away :(

There only 60 LTR so you get about 15-20 mins per one! I had to make all the brackets and feet too!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Bodgetastic.com, Excellent Ben love it matey... just teh way it should be Doing everything yourself :D

Hope the engine goes in easy for you and it gives you a big smile when you first turn that key :D

Lol, I love it tbh not really a fan of driving them lol (I cant drive for s**t)

Just like working things out and taking time to make things look mint :)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Sorted out the final brake line, covered the hole in the firewall, fitted the brake vac pipe and started on the heat shield tonight!

Bent the new line to shape and fitted it in place, once I knew it was right I secured it with a P clip!

IMG_0130-2.jpg

IMG_0132-2.jpg

To fit the brake vac pipe I ordered a few meters of 9mm samco vac tubing in red (to match the hoses) Then cut the old plastic pipe near the servo. The new pipe is a uber tight fit over the old plastic one but I stuck a cable tie on to be double safe! (I added one more to be double double safe! Its not going anywhere!)

Had to modify the old holder as the new pipe was too fat and it was being crushed, but that was a easy fix.

IMG_0132-2.jpg

IMG_0133-2.jpg

Next I bought a sheet of bodywork steel to blank the hole in the fire wall. Measured it up and cut it off.

IMG_0135-1.jpg

IMG_0136-2.jpg

Just had to cut the slots out for the brake lines

IMG_0137-2.jpg

I bought some more tiger seal and stuck it flat on the fire wall! Then sealed the gaps for the pipes

IMG_0138-2.jpg

I then got the nibus heat shield and measured up

IMG_0139-2.jpg

Made the cuts and started to bend it to shape!

IMG_0140-2.jpg

IMG_0141-2.jpg

More tomorrow!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
all the lines, the discs were about 15,000 miles past there best, the pads were fucked and the fluid was full of water and boiled...

So I replaced all the above! What did you replace on it dude?

Are you some sort of homo? Wishing the weekend away in favour of Monday?

I do love your threads. Epic work. Loads of pics.

How long you keeping this one? lol..

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i think itd look much better with a ph1 rear bumper tbh i just dont think it works mixing them up plus ph1s are harder why would you wanna make it look more like a girls car with that engine ect ect.

Seat Leon Cupra 290
I had 4 new tyres, exhust mounts, battery, some suspensions bits, think I had the brakes looked at myself not sure what got changed, not the discs that's for sure, some stuff to do with the lights
That's it I think, not as vast as what u have gone through but cost a fair bit tbh.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Are you some sort of homo? Wishing the weekend away in favour of Monday?

I do love your threads. Epic work. Loads of pics.

How long you keeping this one? lol..

Shush. Monday is engine time! Weekends suck down here too anyway! Will keep this one 2-3 months, I think I want a s1 exige :(

i think itd look much better with a ph1 rear bumper tbh i just dont think it works mixing them up plus ph1s are harder why would you wanna make it look more like a girls car with that engine ect ect.

Im still not sure on the psh2 end but it came with the car and works pretty well with the cup spoiler!

geez!

nice work lad.

this car has been through some amount of sh!t in its time :)

Yeah man, Ive sepent about 5 hours welding old holes up where random bolts and screws has been attached and not preped lol!

Oh yeah and about 30 hours removing that fcuking dynamat! (c**t ;0 )

I had 4 new tyres, exhust mounts, battery, some suspensions bits, think I had the brakes looked at myself not sure what got changed, not the discs that's for sure, some stuff to do with the lights
That's it I think, not as vast as what u have gone through but cost a fair bit tbh.

How come it has new wishbones dude? I thought it has maybe been in a bump but both sides were new!