ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Abarth 595 competizione

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I should of been more forceful with the missus when she wanted a Swift sport instead of one of these :(
They sound great!

MINI-R32-integrale
Car looks great in that colour. I do not like the Monza exhaust, it is just wrong to have 4 small exhaust pipes which never seem to sit straight in two big cut outs meant for two large exhaust pipes. It is such an after thought. The original exhaust looks good, and the BTB turbo back not only looks great and makes more power as Monza is just a back box.

The compression ratio is exactly the same on all variants including the Trofeo race cars which put out 200bhp+ using the larger but still small Garrett turbo. I rebuilt the head on one that saw about 10,000rpm after a fluffed gear change at Brands, and all parts like head gasket valves wtc were all standard OEM.

Turbo Technics and Andy Dawson have produced a bolt on hybrid turbo, and in his development car it is running 250bhp and similar torque.

BG DCI
Looks really nice. Wish my Mrs appreciated a quick sporty car lol..

Might trader her in instead of the Fiesta 😂

koi

Audi S1
Got the piaa bulbs you mentioned, thought it would be a quick job but the bloody bulb fell out the holder when I was putting it in. Need to try and fish it out now!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Been a while since I updated this and it took quite a turn since Feb.

Got the splitter from Canada imported and fitted. Then bought some Fifteen52 Turbomacs in 17x8 et30 for it.

26363294326_13eda085dd_b.jpg

25784358984_8bc086e068_b.jpg

25784359004_a1bd916b11_z.jpg

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Then decided being so low wasn't that practical were we live so decided upon getting a quote on Airlift performance suspension and well one thing led to another. Also had the new MY16 Series 4 LED rear lights fitted. First in the UK to do this :tongueout:

Phil at the Install Company done an awesome job. Custom adjustable top mounts, fully adjustable dampers, Airlift 3p Management which can be controlled in the car or via your phone. Handles fantastic, and its the most comfortable Abarth I've ever been in now haha.

28363941902_533fe2d036_z.jpg

28436449546_ea4e890fb0_z.jpg

28363940052_e8d01f2db2_z.jpg

27852915433_2c41924417_z.jpg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
f**k, that's awesome! Wheels really suit it, tempted to say I prefer the before air pictures though.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
f**k, that's awesome! Wheels really suit it, tempted to say I prefer the before air pictures though.

Thanks dude! The Air pictures are just of it "aired" out. Its drive height is exactly the same as the coilover height. Will grab some more photos with a real camera rather than a phone.

Fuuuuck!! I love it now!!!

I saw a white pearlescent one the other day with sick lows & a loud exhaust etc, I thought it was pants. Yours looks awesome now!!! :cool:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Great wheels. Really like that! Surprised they don't look too big really.

I love mega lows but needs camber and stretch to pull off the look perfectly ;)

koi

Audi S1
Lights look great, you have to cut the loom to wire them in? Would love to get them for mine and put a reverse/fog light behind the insert in the middle

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Ah so this is yours. Saw pics around the other day.

So anyway we got rid of our swift and have a 180 Comp now :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That looks great! Wheels really suit it. Did the adapter for the rear lights ever get made or did you cut into the loom in the end?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
That looks great! Wheels really suit it. Did the adapter for the rear lights ever get made or did you cut into the loom in the end?

No adapters ever got made, the company who were supposed to make them said they have sold out but i don't know or can't find anyone who actually bought one so I think they had problems. So we have cut into the loom but left the standard plugs in too for the rear lights so they can be returned to standard in 2 minutes.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Lights look great, you have to cut the loom to wire them in? Would love to get them for mine and put a reverse/fog light behind the insert in the middle

Yeah have cut into the loom. Can be returned back to the old lights within minutes though. Currently working on a rear fog solution in the middle of the diffuser. Should be done in the next couple of weeks.